In the present market no longer does a broker have to take into consideration marketing only within his or her local market. The net has created a world without the need of boundaries. But, successfully navigating this is becoming more and more more difficult if you do not really know what you are doing. Take a look at some suggestions and techniques that will assist you get moving.
1. Identify your specialized niche: Market and keyword research is the cornerstone to effectively gaining traction as part of your market. For me personally I chose to produce websites specifically centered on Golf Homes in Southern California. I then Googled golf homes in Southern California and located 2 dozen golf courses in my region. Then I would enter those golf course names straight into Market Samurai and locate ones that drove 20-80 unique searches every day that have relatively low competition that could be easy to rank for.
2. After I identified those courses that drive some traffic I then research and write an article on that golf course. Within the content I highlight a few of the top features of the course. I have even called golf courses and spoke with their media directors and “interviewed” them a little using the content from the conversation as content for my article.
3. Set up a free blog. Write one article towards the site regarding this particular golf course as well as the homes surrounding the course that includes keywords in your main domain site that you will be looking for ways to ranked on the internet as being embedded as the links for any keywords.
4. Next, I would put those articles inside my article submitter, create my signature line that has a link directing returning to your blog and also have it auto submit 5-10 articles a day to directories as well as other websites interested in unique content for any golf niche. After about 1-2 months I may begin to see some movement to the top 2-5 pages of Google depending upon the quantity of daily submissions you end up picking. Ultimately, the blog you’ve constructed will pass the “link juice” of the embedded links along to your authoritative website letting Google understand what your main domain is a vital site.
5. Create my WordPress page and title it “My Domain dot Com/ the golf course name-golf homes”. My strategy here is that golfers have disposable income and a lot of are fanatics concerning the sport. Whenever you drive traffic and build up your rankings for that site you’ll end up onpage one of the many engines like google because the blog you set up is passing along your link juice making your main site authoritative. Now, every time a individual is looking for a tee time for that course you’ll now have a page on there titled “My Domain dot Com/ the course name-golf homes” and tagged with “Your Name” exclusive realtor for XX country club golf homes.
6. When i received page 1 ranking for that golf course I might then contact the golf course media relations and make them aware the things I did and I also would like to put together a meeting or take them out to lunch and introduce myself as being the go-to real estate agent for golf homes in the market. I would personally then introduce myself to everyone of those around the course and in the clubhouse and make sure they know that we are the go to realtor for golf homes for this course.
Now, you can apply any niche that you want and you simply really need to think outside the box. One could focus on campgrounds, historic landmarks, parks, recreation areas, holiday destinations, etc. It isn’t uncommon for individuals visiting from out of town to want to search for vacation homes in the area and ultimately purchase one from the local expert and trusted agent. At the end of the day they are visiting given that they either like the area or have friends or family in your neighborhood. And, let’s be honest, all of us want to live close to the ones we love and those that we enjoy spending time with. So, you happen to be branding yourself as the go to agent for the niche. Really, once you do these strategies you simply rinse and repeat for the next niche. Have a look at our “Get to #1 online Webinar” for additional details on keyword research and the ways to define your niche.
Are you using SEO as part of your real-estate career? What is your opinion for this strategy as well as what other niches can you see for another agent or yourself?
Want to find out more about how to get real estate listings, then visit Identity How To Get Listing’s site on How To Get Listings Tutorial for your needs.. This article, Six Niche Marketing Tips For Real Estate Agents has free reprint rights.